New benchmark in handling mixed deposits and cash-transfer shipments
Money deposit bags developed by security experts are a major component of loss prevention.
The patented TripLok® brand of currency security bags from CONTROLTEK ISP (Intelligent Security Packaging) in Cranford, N.J. has sophisticated anti-tampering and closure features.
ISP is one of three divisions of parent company CONTROLTEK, which developed its product lines through research and collaboration within the financial and retailing sectors. As a result, CONTROLTEK gained new perspectives on how to address the issue of loss prevention, seen through the lense of its customers, versus working in isolation on product development.
TripLok® security bags meet stringent Vault Process Certification (VPC) standards, which were developed by Controltek’s security experts in consultation with cash vault and loss-prevention professionals across the United States.
These sophisticated currency bags contain several important attributes, such as:
- The appearance of a high-visibility void message when tampered with.
- Specially formulated thermochromic ink that turns red when subjected to heat.
- Unique triple-seal closure with interior adhesive sealing.
- Security micro-perforation that releases when an attempt is made to pull up the closure.
- Anti-static metalized release liner that does not cling to clothes when removed.
- Aqua-detection ink that smears when exposed to moisture.
- Sequential numbers embedded in closure.
- Security micro-print along indented side welds.