Updates and Information on Our Response to COVID-19. Learn More.
FLAT POLY MAILERS
Polyjacket™ mailers are ultra-tough, light-weight and protective flat poly mailers made from a durable, moisture resistant, multi-layer blend of co-extruded polyethylene film.
They are constructed with a bottom fold and strong, heat sealed sides for superior bursting strength. The pressure sensitive self-seal adhesive closure system is reliable, tamper-evident and easy to use. Polyjacket mailers are ideal for less fragile shipments such as clothing, soft goods, documents, parts, soft toys and pharmaceuticals.
AntiStat Release Liner
- AntiStat release liner facilitates a fast and efficient packaging process.
- Simple, yet effective, pressure sensitive, tamper-evident seal provides a reliable and convenient closure.
- Keep products safe throughout the entire shipping process.
Dual Peal and Seal
Dual Peel and Seal mailers allow customers to reseal and reuse the original packaging, for truly hassle free returns.
Enhance the customer experience and add value.
Reusable packaging reduces waste and is environmentally friendly
- Multi-layer (co-extruded) polyethylene film with exceptional puncture resistance and tear strength.
- Clean white, aesthetic appearance.
- Effective protection for your documents and valuable products.
- Enhances corporate image and customer perception.
- Side weld heat seals and bottom fold construction offers superior bursting strength.
- Your contents will remain secure from the point of origin to its destination.
- Side pouch seal construction is also available.
Ready to Ship Industry-Standard Sizes
|Size||Flap Size||Gauge||Case Count||Cases per Skid||Case Weight|
|9″ x 12″||2″||2.5 Mil||1,000||72||23 lbs.|
|10″ x 13″||2″||2.5 Mil||1,000||72||27 lbs.|
|12″ x 15.5″||2″||2.5 Mil||500||72||19 lbs.|
|14.5″ x 19″||2″||2.5 Mil||250||100||14 lbs.|
|19″ x 24″||2″||2.5 Mil||125||100||13 lbs.|
Polyjacket mailers are 100% recyclable, made from #4 LDPE. Eliminate the need for corrugated boxes, air filled pillows, packaging peanuts or crumpled kraft paper and stop over packaging. Not only will you decrease DIM weight costs by downsizing to mailers, but you will decrease your total carbon footprint as well.
To talk to one of our experts about your organization’s needs, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch quickly!