WE DON’T HAVE AN AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM. WE HAVE DEVIE.
When you call our toll-free number, she answers in under 4 seconds. And if she is on another line, Mary (who sits next to her) answers on the 5th second. And if Mary is on another line too, then Shane answers on the 6th second. That’s how our “phone tree” works.
But 93% of the time (we measured!) you will get Devie. She is our busiest and most reliable customer-facing employee. She has talked to all our customers, knows which sales rep serves whom, and who can help you the fastest.
That’s why we have zero interest in the fancy “artificial intelligence” automated phone systems. We have the real human intelligence and human touch of our employees. They deliver on our First Time Right pledge every day. Starting with Devie, and continuing with everyone you will encounter at CONTROLTEK, around the country and around the globe.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure for our anti-theft devices. Our First Time Right program boasts a 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High-Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on a moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers — each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and that any issues are resolved quickly.
- How to Irritate HR - Have you noticed any content on LinkedIn lately that made you cringe? Political rants, personal confessions and questionable selfies are becoming more and more common. Have you asked yourself, “I wonder if their boss sees their posts? Does this guy’s company have a human resources department?” Unfortunately, no one ever posts an update to their… Read More
- Cyber Security Starts with Physical Security - (This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine) When you think of cyber security, what comes to mind? For most it’s software, hackers, and computers in general. According to the FBI, “A cyber incident is a past, ongoing, or threatened intrusion, disruption, or other event that impairs or is likely to impair the confidentiality, integrity,… Read More
- College Admissions Scammers: Scumbags or Science? - Scandal! Cheating! Pay to play! Bribery! These words, which were once ominous and held such weight and gravity, are now in our faces seemingly every minute in curated news feeds. Does anyone feel shocked anymore when they see them? I may have been slightly shocked for a minute or two by these words in the… Read More
- CONTROLTEK at NRF: New AM System with Nine-Foot Detection Range - BRIDGEWATER, N.J., (June 5, 2019) — CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail asset protection, will be attending the 2019 NRF Protect conference next week in Anaheim, Calif. They will be showcasing the latest in EAS and RFID solutions, including new product offerings, at an interactive exhibit located at booth 531. The newest addition to CONTROLTEK’s… Read More
- Tom Meehan’s Debut Book “Evolution of Retail Asset Protection” Available on June 11 - BRIDGEWATER, N.J., (May 30, 2019) — Tom Meehan, chief strategy officer and chief information security officer at CONTROLTEK, published his first book, Evolution of Retail Asset Protection, available on June 11. In his debut, Meehan takes the reader through the ways traditional loss prevention and asset protection responded to shifting retail environments and how technology… Read More
- Balbir Tulshi Joins CONTROLTEK as Vice President of Finance - BRIDGEWATER, N.J., (May 30, 2019) — CONTROLTEK, a global leader in retail product protection, is proud to welcome Balbir Tulshi as new vice president of finance. He brings over two decades of experience in the finance industry to CONTROLTEK. “After an extensive search, I am thrilled to have Balbir join our seasoned team of executives,”… Read More