WE DON’T HAVE AN AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM. WE HAVE DEVIE.
When you call our toll-free number, she answers in under 4 seconds. And if she is on another line, Mary (who sits next to her) answers on the 5th second. And if Mary is on another line too, then Shane answers on the 6th second. That’s how our “phone tree” works.
But 93% of the time (we measured!) you will get Devie. She is our busiest and most reliable customer-facing employee. She has talked to all our customers, knows which sales rep serves whom, and who can help you the fastest.
That’s why we have zero interest in the fancy “artificial intelligence” automated phone systems. We have the real human intelligence and human touch of our employees. They deliver on our First Time Right pledge every day. Starting with Devie, and continuing with everyone you will encounter at CONTROLTEK, around the country and around the globe.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure for our anti-theft devices. Our First Time Right program boasts a 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High-Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on a moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers — each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and that any issues are resolved quickly.
- FaceApp Isn’t the Privacy Threat We Should Worry About - (This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine) Recently in the news you probably saw, read, or heard something about FaceApp—a mobile application that takes a picture and uses artificial intelligence to change the age, hair color, facial structure, and other facial attributes. There has been a high degree of scrutiny around the app and… Read More
- Development During the Interview - Sometimes old habits die hard. In fact, on many occasions, they refuse to die on their own, so they must be dealt with from time to time. What started out in my career as a great habit has morphed into something else altogether at home, with my daughter. More on that later. Early in my… Read More
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Catch Shoplifters in the Act - (This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine) Artificial intelligence is a trending topic in both the tech and security industries, but how exactly can it help us in the retail loss prevention industry? Like most emerging technology, it has a lot of potential for growth—and a lot of potential for misconceptions. Artificial intelligence, commonly referred… Read More
- CONTROLTEK’s Tom Meehan Joins International Supply Chain Protection Organization Board - BRIDGEWATER, N.J., (August 29, 2019) —Tom Meehan from CONTROLTEK has joined the Board of Directors for the International Supply Chain Protection Organization (ISCPO), a nonprofit professional organization that connects members from across a wide array of sectors to promote, educate and advocate supply chain security and protection. “I’m very excited to be part of a… Read More
- CONTROLTEK is North American Distributor for Nordic ID’s RFID Retail and Logistics Solutions - BRIDGEWATER, N.J., (August 22, 2019) — Nordic ID and CONTROLTEK have joined forces in North America. CONTROLTEK is the lead distributor of Nordic ID products in the U.S. and Canadian markets and collaborates with Nordic ID Inc. and the Nordic ID Headquarters located in Finland. “At CONTROLTEK, our goal is to provide solutions to our… Read More
- CONTROLTEK at NRF: New AM System with Nine-Foot Detection Range - BRIDGEWATER, N.J., (June 5, 2019) — CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail asset protection, will be attending the 2019 NRF Protect conference next week in Anaheim, Calif. They will be showcasing the latest in EAS and RFID solutions, including new product offerings, at an interactive exhibit located at booth 531. The newest addition to CONTROLTEK’s… Read More