WE DON’T HAVE AN AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM. WE HAVE DEVIE.
When you call our toll-free number, she answers in under 4 seconds. And if she is on another line, Mary (who sits next to her) answers on the 5th second. And if Mary is on another line too, then Shane answers on the 6th second. That’s how our “phone tree” works.
But 93% of the time (we measured!) you will get Devie. She is our busiest and most reliable customer-facing employee. She has talked to all our customers, knows which sales rep serves whom, and who can help you the fastest.
That’s why we have zero interest in the fancy “artificial intelligence” automated phone systems. We have the real human intelligence and human touch of our employees. They deliver on our First Time Right pledge every day. Starting with Devie, and continuing with everyone you will encounter at CONTROLTEK, around the country and around the globe.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure for our anti-theft devices. Our First Time Right program boasts a 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High-Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on a moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers — each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and that any issues are resolved quickly.
- Internet Hoaxes and What They Teach Us About Using Social Media to Monitor Potential Threats- (This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine) The "Momo" challenge is a good lesson for all of us. If it’s on the Internet it must be true, right? If it’s on the global news everywhere in the world it must be true, right? If my child’s school sends home a note with a warning… Read More
- Worldwide Adventures of a Certified Forensic Interviewer- When I haven’t spoken to someone for a while or am meeting someone new who learns about my background, they will often ask what’s it like working on the other side. My admission to this: sometimes, this job is awesome. Are there frustrations? Absolutely! But here are a few of the perks: I get to… Read More
- Why Cashless Stores Aren’t Always Good News- On March 7 Philadelphia became the first major U.S. city to ban cashless stores. In our increasingly digital world, where nearly all businesses accept electronic forms of payment, it seems only logical to transition to a completely cashless system. So why did lawmakers ban businesses from refusing to accept cash? In 2017, nearly 6 percent… Read More
- CONTROLTEK Offers New Low-Profile AM EAS System- Bridgewater, N.J., (April 3, 2019) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail asset protection, launched a door frame-mounted AM EAS system named SAM-D, offering a lower profile option for retailers. “The SAM-D system is a great choice for retailers who want the power of a high-end AM system with a more inconspicuous aesthetic for their space,”… Read More
- CONTROLTEK’s Stefanie Hoover Joins Retail Asset Protection Council of ASIS International- Bridgewater, N.J., (March 13, 2019) – Stefanie Hoover, CFI, strategic account executive at CONTROLTEK, is the newest member of the Retail Asset Protection Council of ASIS International, the preeminent international organization for security professionals. In her role as a council member, she will use her industry expertise to help develop educational programs and materials that… Read More
- Tim Hickey Joins CONTROLTEK as Senior Manager of Strategic Accounts and Asset Tracking Solutions- Bridgewater, N.J., (January 24, 2019) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, is proud to announce and welcome Tim Hickey as senior manager of strategic accounts and asset tracking solutions. Tim brings over 25 years in sales and retail technology, with a focus in asset protection, to the CONTROLTEK team. “I couldn’t be… Read More