Controltek Offers Hundreds of LP Solutions. One of them Is Named Tom.
Sure, we can talk about the fact that we offer more EAS and RFID tags than anyone else. Or that we have proven AM systems, RF systems, RFID systems, and the rest of the tech alphabet, too.
But it’s people like Tom Meehan that make us truly different because they’ve been in your shoes. Worked in retail LP. Wrestled with LP problems. And hired by us for their LP expertise.
After 41 years in business, we’ve learned that the best solution is never a plastic gadget with a snazzy name, but a head full of ideas. Just like the one on the left, named Tom.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure. Our First Time Right program boasts 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
World Class Distribution
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers – each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly.
- How to Build a Better Interview
(Hint: It’s in the Data) - We all know the value of a solid investigation when the time comes to sit down with a subject. It can do wonders to boost your confidence level when you have thought through every possible explanation and excuse. It’s sort of like studying for finals— sure you probably know the information, but giving yourself the Read More
- How Organized Retail Crime Fuels Human Trafficking - (This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine Online) What comes to mind when you think of organized retail crime (ORC)? High shrink items with high resell values, such as razors, baby formula, jeans and such? Or fencing operations, whether online or at the corner store? Recently I wrote an article about the broader scope Read More
- The Blurring Lines between ORC and Cyber Crime - (This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine) In 2003, the Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC) worked on a three-year international research project with the University of Leicester, UK. The research was focused on the impact of organized retail crime (ORC) on communities, businesses, and individuals. This became the pivotal point when retailers transitioned away Read More
- New Forensic Reporting Platform for Retail Now Available Through CONTROLTEK-VuTeur Partnership - SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., (August 16, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, has partnered with VuTeur, the most effective forensic reporting platform on the market, to provide retailers with advanced threat detection and emergency management protection using real time location technology. VuTeur’s incident management software delivers access control authentication using secure credentialing methods Read More
- Tom Meehan to Speak on the Subject of Dark Web Investigations at the Upcoming IAI Chapter Meeting - BOSTON, Mass., (August 2, 2018) –CONTROLTEK’s Tom Meehan, a nationally recognized expert on cybersecurity and shrink reduction, will be speaking at the northeast chapter of the International Association of Interviewers (IAI) in the Boston area on August 7, 2018. The following topics will be covered at the meeting: Rapport Building, presented by Mike Reddington, VP Read More
- Three New Fitting Room Solutions to Be Launched at NRF Protect by CONTROLTEK - San Francisco, Calif., (June 7, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, will launch three new asset protection solutions designed for fitting rooms at the next week’s NRF Protect conference in Dallas. “Fitting rooms continue to be a challenge for asset protection teams,” said Tom Meehan, CONTROLTEK’s Chief Strategy Officer. “That’s why we Read More