WE DON’T HAVE AN AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM. WE HAVE DEVIE.
When you call our toll-free number, she answers in under 4 seconds. And if she is on another line, Mary (who sits next to her) answers on the 5th second. And if Mary is on another line too, then Shane answers on the 6th second. That’s how our “phone tree” works.
But 93% of the time (we measured!) you will get Devie. She is our busiest and most reliable customer-facing employee. She has talked to all our customers, knows which sales rep serves whom, and who can help you the fastest.
That’s why we have zero interest in the fancy “artificial intelligence” automated phone systems. We have the real human intelligence and human touch of our employees. They deliver on our First Time Right pledge every day. Starting with Devie, and continuing with everyone you will encounter at CONTROLTEK, around the country and around the globe.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure for our anti-theft devices. Our First Time Right program boasts a 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High-Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on a moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers — each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and that any issues are resolved quickly.
- Standardization to Bring Greater Transparency and Efficiency in Cash Logistics and Visibility - This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine. Cash logistics and visibility is critical to business. Packages sent to your home are tracked efficiently, so you know exactly where and how they move. Shouldn’t it be possible to track your money the same as your packages? I can track my Domino’s pizza from the oven… Read More
- What is RFID & How Does RFID Work? - by Rubin Press, Vice President of Global Sales at CONTROLTEK Radio frequency identification, more commonly known as RFID, has been around since World War II and used in many settings and applications. In the last 20 years, the developments in the technology have made RFID available in the retail industry. How RFID Works RFID consists… Read More
- CFI Benefits Beyond the Title - Have you seen those holiday car commercials featuring people giving themselves the gift of a car? They are constantly on TV and in my opinion, they seem a little creepy. I get what they are trying to do: it’s mildly amusing, and sometimes it does feel nice to give yourself a gift. However, I’m not… Read More
- New Risk Edition of Tom’s Tek Tips Launches in D&D Daily - BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Mar. 25, 2020) – Tom Meehan, CFI, chief strategy officer and chief information security officer at CONTROLTEK and author of the weekly mini-column Tom’s Tek Tips, published in D&D Daily, introduces a new edition on mitigating risk. Tom’s Tek Tips are bite-sized lessons on technology focusing on retail asset protection. Each tip is written so that it… Read More
- The Constant in the Change: Our Focus and Commitment to Our Customers - We know this is a trying time for everyone. We recognize our industry is facing unprecedented challenges and unknowns as we seek to navigate this situation in the best ways possible. Being a family-owned business for 42 years, we have experienced times of change and times of uncertainty, caused by natural disasters like hurricanes and… Read More
- Coronavirus Update: A Message From CONTROLTEK - At CONTROLTEK, the health and well-being of our employees, customers and partners are our top priorities. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak and we are taking necessary actions to manage our response to this pandemic. Our comprehensive Business Continuity and Health Emergency Event plans ensure safety of our employees and consistent service… Read More