Controltek Offers Hundreds of LP Solutions. One of them Is Named Tom.
Sure, we can talk about the fact that we offer more EAS and RFID tags than anyone else. Or that we have proven AM systems, RF systems, RFID systems, and the rest of the tech alphabet, too.
But it’s people like Tom Meehan that make us truly different because they’ve been in your shoes. Worked in retail LP. Wrestled with LP problems. And hired by us for their LP expertise.
After 41 years in business, we’ve learned that the best solution is never a plastic gadget with a snazzy name, but a head full of ideas. Just like the one on the left, named Tom.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure. Our First Time Right program boasts 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
World Class Distribution
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers – each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly.
- 1-800 Shoplifting Assistance, May I Help You? - Sometimes things just fall in your lap. I’d been trying to decide what to write about for this blog, you know, something interesting and topical to really get folks hooked and coming back. Nothing was really striking me as The One, until I got a phone call…. Let me set the scene: I was enjoying Read More
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail
What AI is and How It Will Change Retail…Or Not - (This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine) Artificial intelligence (AI) is increasingly being applied in many industries, and retail is now no exception. From machine learning to robots, retailers are testing and hoping AI is the answer to their two perennial challenges—expense reduction and sales growth. What Is AI? Artificial intelligence is the capability Read More
- Phone Interviews: Why I Swear By Them - (This article originally appeared in CFInsider) It’s a typical Sunday at my house. Dog barking. Four year old asking for snacks, asking to play a game, asking to go to the neighbors, asking to go to Chuck E. Cheese’s asking, asking, asking… What else do four year olds do? Six month old eating, crying, pooping. Read More
- Three New Fitting Room Solutions to Be Launched at NRF Protect by CONTROLTEK - San Francisco, Calif., (June 7, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, will launch three new asset protection solutions designed for fitting rooms at the next week’s NRF Protect conference in Dallas. “Fitting rooms continue to be a challenge for asset protection teams,” said Tom Meehan, CONTROLTEK’s Chief Strategy Officer. “That’s why we Read More
- Popular European EAS and RFID Tags Now Available in North America Through New Partnership Between CONTROLTEK and Thoonsen - San Francisco, Calif., (May 17, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, has entered into an agreement with French EAS innovator Thoonsen to bring some of the most popular EAS tags in Europe to the North American market. “Thoonsen excels in several important EAS segments, such as eyewear protection, padlock-style tags, and Read More
- CONTROLTEK Forms Strategic Alliance With Europe’s MTC - San Francisco, Calif., (May 17, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, has formed a strategic partnership with MTC, one of the leading independent EAS companies in Europe, to expand the reach of product protection solutions of each company. “In the first phase of our partnership, MTC will begin offering some of Read More