WE DON’T HAVE AN AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM. WE HAVE DEVIE.
When you call our toll-free number, she answers in under 4 seconds. And if she is on another line, Mary (who sits next to her) answers on the 5th second. And if Mary is on another line too, then Shane answers on the 6th second. That’s how our “phone tree” works.
But 93% of the time (we measured!) you will get Devie. She is our busiest and most reliable customer-facing employee. She has talked to all our customers, knows which sales rep serves whom, and who can help you the fastest.
That’s why we have zero interest in the fancy “artificial intelligence” automated phone systems. We have the real human intelligence and human touch of our employees. They deliver on our First Time Right pledge every day. Starting with Devie, and continuing with everyone you will encounter at CONTROLTEK, around the country and around the globe.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure for our anti-theft devices. Our First Time Right program boasts a 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High-Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on a moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers — each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and that any issues are resolved quickly.
- Standardization to Bring Greater Transparency and Efficiency in Cash Logistics and Visibility - This article originally appeared in Loss Prevention Magazine. Cash logistics and visibility is critical to business. Packages sent to your home are tracked efficiently, so you know exactly where and how they move. Shouldn’t it be possible to track your money the same as your packages? I can track my Domino’s pizza from the oven… Read More
- What is RFID & How Does RFID Work? - by Rubin Press, Vice President of Global Sales at CONTROLTEK Radio frequency identification, more commonly known as RFID, has been around since World War II and used in many settings and applications. In the last 20 years, the developments in the technology have made RFID available in the retail industry. How RFID Works RFID consists… Read More
- CFI Benefits Beyond the Title - Have you seen those holiday car commercials featuring people giving themselves the gift of a car? They are constantly on TV and in my opinion, they seem a little creepy. I get what they are trying to do: it’s mildly amusing, and sometimes it does feel nice to give yourself a gift. However, I’m not… Read More
- CONTROLTEK’s RFID Veteran Rubin Press Publishes Educational Article Series - BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Jan. 23, 2020) – Rubin Press, vice president of global sales at CONTROLTEK, has published the first part of a series of articles about RFID technology. In his articles, Press uses his technical expertise, developed from years of experience partnering with retailers to implement the technology to improve their operations, to explain how… Read More
- CONTROLTEK at Americas Cash Cycle Seminar: Supporting the Future of Cash Logistics and Cryptocurrency Education - BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Nov. 7, 2019) — CONTROLTEK, a leader in the cash security industry, is sponsoring the Americas Cash Cycle Seminar, the annual North American conference presented by Currency Research, in Boston from Nov. 12 to 15. “Our mission has always been to support the cash security industry and to educate our colleagues in advancements… Read More
- CONTROLTEK Publishes Cryptocurrency Miniseries with Loss Prevention Magazine - BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (Oct. 31, 2019) – CONTROLTEK, an industry leader in cash logistics and retail asset protection, has published a series of articles about cryptocurrency in collaboration with Loss Prevention Magazine. “With over 40 years of experience in asset protection, we are experts in everything about currency,” said Rod Diplock, chief executive officer at CONTROLTEK.… Read More