WE DON’T HAVE AN AUTOMATED PHONE SYSTEM. WE HAVE DEVIE.
When you call our toll-free number, she answers in under 4 seconds. And if she is on another line, Mary (who sits next to her) answers on the 5th second. And if Mary is on another line too, then Shane answers on the 6th second. That’s how our “phone tree” works.
But 93% of the time (we measured!) you will get Devie. She is our busiest and most reliable customer-facing employee. She has talked to all our customers, knows which sales rep serves whom, and who can help you the fastest.
That’s why we have zero interest in the fancy “artificial intelligence” automated phone systems. We have the real human intelligence and human touch of our employees. They deliver on our First Time Right pledge every day. Starting with Devie, and continuing with everyone you will encounter at CONTROLTEK, around the country and around the globe.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure. Our First Time Right program boasts 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
World Class Distribution
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers – each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly.
- Can Your Company Survive the Apocalypse? - Business Continuity Planning is a Necessity for Companies of All Sizes No, we’re not privy to top secret information being held by the government or some other authority. And as far as we know, the only “apocalypse now” is a classic 1979 movie featuring Martin Sheen. But running a business can be unpredictable. Whether it’s Read More
- I Checked Out LPRC IMPACT and Here’s What I Learned - The first of October was another first for me. I attended the Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC) IMPACT conference for the first time, in muggy but beautiful Gainesville, FL. For years, I had been hearing about the research going on at the University of Florida by Read Hayes, PhD, and his team, but I really Read More
- Let’s Sit at the Same Side of The Table, or How to Be a Better Partner - With a regular blog titled “Confessions of a Forensic Interviewer” you’d think that every week I’d have something to say about interviews. I do. But here’s the thing: I’m a solution provider now. In order for me to write regularly, I have to write about my experience, and what I’ve experienced since transitioning from retail Read More
- ‘CONTROLTEK FlatGuard™ Offender Report’ Released by the Loss Prevention Research Council - SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., (November 6, 2018) – Leading retail researcher and industry organization, the Loss Prevention Research Council (LPRC), has conducted new study on the first EAS tag made specifically for small leather goods, the FlatGuard, made by emerging retail product protection leader, CONTROLTEK. The study consisted of exposing ten known offenders to the FlatGuard Read More
- CONTROLTEK Ranks Among the Top 10 Retail Security Solution Providers by Retail CIO Outlook - SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., (November 6, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, has made Retail CIO Outlook’s 2018 list of the “Top 10 Retail Security Solution Providers” for its comprehensive line of secure packaging products that help the nation’s leading banks, armored couriers and retailers transport cash safely and securely, and boost loss Read More
- CONTROLTEK’s Tom Meehan to Present on Anti-Counterfeit Techniques at ACCE Conference in Las Vegas - SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., (November 1, 2018) – CONTROLTEK’s Tom Meehan, a nationally recognized expert in asset protection, cyber security, and financial technology, will be speaking at the Anti-Counterfeit and Currency Expo (ACCE) in Las Vegas on November 7, 2018. Together with Robert Norman from Fifth Third Bank and Barbara Myatt from Cash Processing Solutions, Tom will Read More