Controltek Offers Hundreds of LP Solutions. One of them Is Named Tom.
Sure, we can talk about the fact that we offer more EAS and RFID tags than anyone else. Or that we have proven AM systems, RF systems, RFID systems, and the rest of the tech alphabet, too.
But it’s people like Tom Meehan that make us truly different because they’ve been in your shoes. Worked in retail LP. Wrestled with LP problems. And hired by us for their LP expertise.
After 41 years in business, we’ve learned that the best solution is never a plastic gadget with a snazzy name, but a head full of ideas. Just like the one on the left, named Tom.
Nationwide Deployment, Service and Support
With thousands of successful system installations over the years (1,800 in 2017 alone), CONTROLTEK has established itself as one of the most reliable systems deployment companies in the U.S. Trusted by retailers large and small, we offer structured delivery, full transparency and nationwide infrastructure. Our First Time Right program boasts 95% success rate, and 81% of service calls are resolved remotely without the need to dispatch a technician to the location.
Cutting-Edge Technology Made Accessible
Through our partnership with Nedap, Europe’s premier manufacturer of EAS and RFID systems, we are able to offer LP technologies that set the benchmark for the ease of use, detection rate, design and analytics. To help you the get the ROI that you expect, we also offer ROI analysis and documentation, associate training and can work directly with your IT department to ensure compliance with your organization’s policies and procedures.
High Performing EAS and RFID Tags and Labels
CONTROLTEK offers a wide selection of hard tags and labels for a variety of product protection uses. Our tags and labels distinguish themselves by their high detection rate, ease of use, sturdy construction and budget-friendliness.
World Class Distribution
Our fulfillment center boasts over one million square feet, enabling us to hold in stock more products and to ship them quicker than anyone in the industry. In fact, for many of our customers, we hold in stock several months’ worth of mission-critical items so that we can ship on moment’s notice anywhere in the world. Our Client Services Team is organized around our customers – each organization we serve has a dedicated representative who ensures that orders are fulfilled smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly.
- Let’s Sit at the Same Side of The Table, or How to Be a Better Partner - With a regular blog titled “Confessions of a Forensic Interviewer” you’d think that every week I’d have something to say about interviews. I do. But here’s the thing: I’m a solution provider now. In order for me to write regularly, I have to write about my experience, and what I’ve experienced since transitioning from retail Read More
- Insert ATM Card, Remove Keypad? - Wait, what?! A few days ago, an Oklahoma City police officer pulled the entire keypad off an ATM machine! No, he wasn’t trying to prove his strength, although that would have been quite impressive. The outdoor ATM at Bank of Oklahoma in Tulsa Hills was weathered, but the officer noticed the keypad seemed brand new. Read More
- When Hitting The Jackpot Means…
You Lose! - A New Threat to ATM Machines Has Arrived to the U.S. When we first heard about the term jackpotting, we thought “how exciting!” It felt like time to go to Vegas or somewhere else that had slot machines and card tables in order to claim our share of the big winnings. But when the term Read More
- Tom Meehan to Deliver Keynote at the 2018 GRAORCA Retail Crime Conference on the Subject of Dark Web Investigations - ATLANTA, Ga., (August 23, 2018) – CONTROLTEK’s Tom Meehan, a nationally recognized expert on cybersecurity and shrink reduction, will be speaking on the subjects of dark web investigations, organized retail crime (ORC) and cybercrime at the 8th Annual GRAORCA Retail Crime Conference in the Atlanta area on August 29, 2018. This one-day event provides law enforcement Read More
- New Forensic Reporting Platform for Retail Now Available Through CONTROLTEK-VuTeur Partnership - SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., (August 16, 2018) – CONTROLTEK, an emerging leader in retail product protection, has partnered with VuTeur, the most effective forensic reporting platform on the market, to provide retailers with advanced threat detection and emergency management protection using real time location technology. VuTeur’s incident management software delivers access control authentication using secure credentialing methods Read More
- Tom Meehan to Speak on the Subject of Dark Web Investigations at the Upcoming IAI Chapter Meeting - BOSTON, Mass., (August 2, 2018) –CONTROLTEK’s Tom Meehan, a nationally recognized expert on cybersecurity and shrink reduction, will be speaking at the northeast chapter of the International Association of Interviewers (IAI) in the Boston area on August 7, 2018. The following topics will be covered at the meeting: Rapport Building, presented by Mike Reddington, VP Read More