What is Industry 4.0?
The Industrial Revolution of the 21st Century
We have seen huge advances in technology since the beginning of the century, with many of these changes taking place in just the past few years. We can now communicate with people across the globe with just a few taps on a smartphone, which also allows us to make purchases, listen to music, book a flight and so much more. This isn’t just the typical progression of civilization, but rather the Fourth Industrial Revolution, unfolding right in front of us.
The History of Industrial Revolution
- The Central Principles of Industry 4.0
- What’s Involved in Industry 4.0
The Impact of Industry 4.0 on Global Manufacturing
- What Is Happening with Industry 4.0 in Manufacturing?
- Benefits of Adopting Industry 4.0 Technology
- What To Expect for Industry 4.0 in Manufacturing
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine Communication (M2M)
- Massive, Sustainable Return on Investment
How Industry 4.0 Will Transform Everyday Life for Consumers
- The Internet of Things and Machine-to-Machine Communication at Home
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation in the Workplace
- Augmented and Virtual Reality and Tracking Technologies in Retail and E-Commerce
Fill out the form below to download the What is Industry 4.0? now!